friends, I am glad to be a Guest host for Literacy
Musings linkup hosted by
these four awesome ladies, Mary Hill, Ashley
Hales, Leslie and Tami.
musings linkup party is a great way to meet new blogging friends, read exciting
book reviews and find more books for your library. I invite you to join these
ladies every Monday!
many of us who would rather stick to the good old authors we enjoy. This is
good in a way but limiting in the broader sense.
blogger, I am privileged to read resources from upcoming and fantastic writers.
Sincerely, I do not subscribe to the idea of “Away with the Old, bring on the
New.” You know why? Very soon today’s new will become the
classics and all those beautiful writings and ideas will take the
getting feedback from those who choose to read my book is very encouraging.
message, and leave an audience wanting more of her writing.
equip my library with materials from veteran writers, I engage in discovering
newbies. This way, I have a blend of both to enjoy and enhance my life.
you read books from new writers?
As I mentioned before, every writer is
blessed when someone encourages them through buying, reading and leaving a
thoughtful note *if you can.*
You can never know how much potential a new writer
has until you turn a page of her book. If she grows better, you know how
she began as a writer. Plus, you have someone new to follow and
enjoy which makes you a better fan.
Here is a secret for you, friend. If you are
interested in writing a book yourself, a great place to start off is reading
and studying books from new authors who write similarly to you. They tweak
your thoughts and make you a better writer too!
turn friends, have I managed to convince you to buy from a newbie. Do you
have more reasons about why you would read a book from a new writer? Please
share in the comments below.
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Why I Don’t Read to My Baby
by Leslie at Forever Joyful
Leslie’s posts are always so informative and thought-provoking! This post is no different. Her post about why she doesn’t read to her youngest child also created great discussion and receive lots of comments. Be sure to check it out.
SHARING THE JOY OF READING
by Candy at PatAndCandy.com
Now, it is time to link up to the Literacy Musing Mondays hop! You will have until Saturdays at 12 p.m. now to link up! So come back often.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome anything with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the post next to yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. I know as a blogger, you know how it feels not receive comments, right. Spread the comment love this holiday season. 🙂 Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at #LMMLinkup![/tweetthis]