For several reasons one of my favorite Bible Books is the Book of Ruth. In the past three years I have gone through the Book of Ruth countless number of times. Perhaps you heard this story for a millionth time or you have read through it severally, believe me there’s always more to glean from the Book of Ruth.
The truth is, the scriptures are fresh everyday when we look through them with a pair of fresh eyes and faith.
I humbly invite you to walk through into the Book of Ruth every week day for the next 40 days (8 weeks) starting September 1. I’d love for us to walk through these verses together. This is the longest study I have done on the blog so far. I am excited and praying every woman that comes along find hope, and peace through God’s Word.
The Book of Ruth more than a love story is about two ordinary women like us faced with real raw life challenges. More important it is about hope and redemption of the Bride of Christ.
This Bible Study is for,
- the woman who is looking for hope in difficulties
- the one who is struggling with disappointed dreams, seemingly insurmountable and frustrating challenges.
- the one who wants to learn and grow in the Word.
Here are a few questions to consider,
- What if there’s more to God’s plan for your life despite all you have been through?
- What if everything happening to you is a part of a Big Plan?
- What if those challenges were meant to pave way for the miracles to come?
- What if God was setting you up for more than you expected?
This Study will help you,
- Find real hope and joy in life trenches
- Contend for real faith for tough days
- See God even in the middle of the storm
- Get wisdom to live in a world full of hopelessness
- Daily devotional with accompanying Study guide
- Interactive Study questions and reflections
- Free printable Journal designed for busy women
- Free printable journal designed for in-depth study
- Relevant Blog Posts on Study lessons
Join Ifeoma on YouTube for Video Sessions
Grab Your RUTH BIBLE STUDY
Study videos are on Youtube. Don’t forget to subscribe