What happens when God’s people fail?
Can Failure be a good thing in disguise?
Whether in failed relationships, careers, life choices and expectations, parenting, marriages etc. in one aspect or another we have had our fair share of failure. Getting back up is something we must all do.
Ifeoma Samuel is your down-to-earth girl sitting at your conversation table. With each chapter, she brings on the spark of hope savouring through biblical truths that shatter the shackles of failure and help you see goodness in your life challenges and find inspiration to move ahead.
Also embedded in each page are hearty real life conversations, thought-provoking questions designed to help you get back on your feet.
This book comes with a free Companion Study, lots of scriptures for Bible Study, prayers and excercises to help you to the fullest.
Wouldn’t you love to Get Back on Your Feet?
Here is a special invitation for you to be among the awesome influencers ready to let the world know about the book. Thank you!
PRE-ORDER yours right away!
Here is a sneak peek at the awesome contents!
- How To Use
- Chapter 1 So what’s your story?
- Chapter 2 When the sofa gets tough
- Chapter 3 Help! I can’t see!
- Chapter 4 Where are those dreams?
- Chapter 5 I’ll beat you to it
- Chapter 6 Why can’t you be perfect?
- Chapter 7 You are not my name
- Chapter 8 Who cares who said what?
- Chapter 9 Can’t tell you, it’s so embarrassing
- Chapter 10 When no one believes
- Chapter 11 Afraid of Failing
- Chapter 12 Deep Roots
- Chapter 13 What if I don’t believe?
- Chapter 14 Finding gratitude
- Chapter 15 Even if you looked back
Chapter 16 You’ve got this
Don’t forget your Free Companion Study >>HERE<<