Mummy, am I growing every day?
Here are few life lessons I wish my daughter – and other
little girls like her – would know before they approach their 30’s. I pray your
girls draw encouragement from these important life lessons.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get
wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. ~ Proverbs 4:7
1. Regardless of where you are, life is more
than you know. You will never know it all. Keep learning.
2. God is greater than all our experiences put
together. Come what may, He is always dependable.
3. Give yourself the gift of a smile each day.
4. Take even the most ridiculous things to
prayer. In essence, pray much more than you complain.
5. Every day furnishes us another chance to
“Try, Thrive and Triumph” where we have failed.
I am honored to write for the special community at Club31 Women. Please read the rest of this article on Club 31 Women. Remember to get your free printable over there too!